- To avoid technical issues when signing and checking signature validity, update the eID software before 03.12.2016!
- Confirming payments and digital signing is disrupted in Windows 10 for Mozilla Firefox users
- Google Chrome: Digital signing in e-services fails
- I can login to only some e-services (Mac OS X)
- Renewal of the ID card (Digi-ID and e-Resident's Digi-ID) certificates - frequently asked questions
- Juur-SK Certificate Chain Will Expire on August 26, 2016 at 17:23
As the root certificate Juur-SK of the Certification Centre (SK) will expire on August 26, 2016 at 17:23, please check that your applications and information systems have been accurately configured and make sure that all necessary changes are implemented.
- From 1 July 2016 the users of the DigiDoc4j library may encounter problems with the TSL download
Because of the migration to the new TSL version on 1 July 2016 and renewal of the certificates used for signing of the TSL, the users of the DigiDoc4j library may encounter problems with downloading the TSL lists and checking the trustworthiness of the certificates.
- Renewal of the ID card certificates
- To avoid technical issues when checking signature validity, update the ID software before 1 July 2016!
From 1 July you may encounter technical issues when checking signature validity and signing documents with DigiDoc3 Client. To solve the problem, update your ID software. It is important to use DigiDoc3 Client version 3.12.1.
- Juur-SK Certificate Will Expire in August 2016