ID-card and digi-ID are the easiest, most convenient and most secure methods of using internet banking and other e-services.
You need the following to use the ID-card and digi-ID electronic services:
- ID-card software – download the software at the address installer.id.ee
- PINs – issued with an ID-card. In the event that you have lost the codes, you will be able receive new codes from a service office of the Citizenship and Migration Bureau of the Police and Border Guard Board or a bank branch that offers ID-card follow-up services
- valid certificates – if the certificates have expired, you will be able to renew them yourself with the ID-card administration tool or in the internet at the address www.sk.ee/id-kontroll
- a computer with an internet connection
- a card reader – ask for one from a computer store or your local bank branch