There are two common reasons why signing in e-services fails:
- plugin (IE Token Signing Plugin), which is required for digital signing in Internet Explorer, status is disabled;
- brauser default settings have been changed.
As a possible solution please follow these steps:
- click top right corner on an icon which reminds gear wheel and choose 'Manage add-ons';
- on the left click 'Toolbars and Extensions';
- find and select 'IE Token Signing plugin' and make sure that its 'Status' is 'Enabled';
- if plugin status is 'Disabled' then click on 'Enabled' and 'Close';
As a next step it is advised to restore and reset browser settings to factory default. Follow these steps:
- click top right corner on an icon which reminds gear wheel and choose 'Internet options';
- then open tab 'Advanced' and click there 'Restore advanced settings' and after that 'Reset'. Close window by clicking 'OK'.
Now signing with ID-card should be working.
If this article did not help you to solve the situation please inform ID-card helpline by calling 1777 (on abroad (+372) 677 3377) or send an e-mail to address abi at id dot ee.